SENES Oman team members have assisted agencies, private companies, and public groups on a broad range of waste management planning to implementation issues. These include the following:
- Waste management system planning;
- Feasibility and investment planning studies;
- Public Private Partnership for WM projects;
- Technology and risk evaluations associated with incineration/ bio-methanation/ pyrolysis/ gasification, etc.
- Evaluations of impact from proposed facilities;
- Auditing and development of waste reduction work plans;
- Public consultation; and
- Evaluation and selection of appropriate technologies and assisting in approvals.
The waste streams that SENES Oman team members have worked with include:
- Municipal waste
- Industrial waste – hazardous and non-hazardous
- Biomedical waste
- Toxic and bio-hazardous waste
- Radioactive waste
- Tires / white goods / used oil, among other materials.